Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Simple Review


I wish I could have reviewed a performance from a place I never go to. But with a tight schedule I was only able to go to Mountain Springs church on saturday evening to view the church choir. Now, in class we read articles on reviews of a play with Jeremy Pivens in them... reading those reviews, I noticed that the only thing I did on my own review was mention the impact of the show when I completely missed out on the people performing, their names, and a detailed report on each individual and how they performed in the show. Lesson learned though, I should definitely pay attention to what's happening on stage and the audience instead of focusing on one item during a review. We'll see how the "Restaurant" article goes with the new focus...

No comments:

Post a Comment